What do other towns do with Cremation certificates? We have been photocopying them onto archival paper and putting the copies in the binders with our death certificates, and we scan them with the rest of our vitals, but we don’t know if we are required to keep the original. We used to put the original in the books, but it was pointed out that the fancy paper that some of them are printed on might not be archival quality.

Bobbi Brimblecombe

Marshfield Town Clerk

802-426-3305

Please be aware that any messages sent to or from this address are public records, subject to disclosure.