Online voter registration

Hi Bobbi and Clerk’s,

We have been receiving a lot of questions recently about the increasing volume of online registrations and many first time registrants not supplying the required documentation. Please look for a bulletin from our office in the coming days regarding this issue, including the process that clerks should follow at the polls for a voter that hasn’t provided the documentation.

Thanks everyone,

Will

William Senning

Director of Elections