Dear Medlib Group,
We are in need of the following article(s); if you can help us it would be greatly appreciated:

Author(s): Dennis CL1.
Article: Can we identify mothers at risk for postpartum depression in the immediate postpartum period using the Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale?
Journal: Journal of affective disorders.
Year: 2004
Volume: 78
Issue: 2
Page(s): 163-169
PMID: 14706728
DOI:

Many thanks in advance.
Amna Yousif Hammadi
Senior Librarian - Medical Education Department
website: www.dha.gov.ae<http://www.dha.gov.ae>
Vision
        A Healthy Happy and Safe Community      مجتمع صحي آمن وسعيد
الرؤية

Mission
        Develop an integrated and sustainable healthcare system that ensures the delivery of comprehensive and excellent services to achieve the highest international levels of healthcare for individuals and society تطوير منظومة صحية متكاملة ومستدامة تضمن الشمولية والتميز لتحقيق أعلى المعايير العالمية لصحة الفرد والمجتمع
الرسالة

This transmittal is confidential. If you have received this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and immediately delete this message. DHA do not accept liability for any errors, omissions, information or viruses contained in the transmission of this message.