>>> Karlene Campbell <[log in to unmask]> 9/15/2016 4:08 PM >>>
Hello!

I didn't realize when I sent out the first request that I had another one from the same journal/database. If anyone can fill this request also, that would be fantastic! :)

JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep.
( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=26455934#)  2015 Sep 16;13(8):41-53. doi: 10.11124/jbisrir-2015-2305.
The effectiveness of structured multidisciplinary rounding in acute care units on length of hospital stay and satisfaction of patients and staff: a systematic review protocol.Mercedes A
( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Mercedes%20A%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=26455934) 1, Fairman P
( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Fairman%20P%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=26455934) 1, Hogan L
( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Hogan%20L%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=26455934) 1, Thomas R
( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Thomas%20R%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=26455934) 1, Slyer JT
( http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Slyer%20JT%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=26455934) 1,2.

Thank you! :)

Karlene Campbell, MLIS

Medical Librarian
Genesis Health System
1401 W Central Park Avenue Davenport, IA 52804
563-421-2287
( tel:5634212287)  (Davenport)
309-281-5110
( tel:3092815110)  (Silvis)
Office hours:
Genesis West: M,W,F 8:00am-4:30pm
Genesis Illini: Tues & Thurs 8:00am-4:30pm
NOTICE:  This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this email.
REMINDER:  The disclosure of medical information is strictly prohibited by federal regulation.  Unauthorized release of medical information may result in administrative, civil and criminal sanctions.

This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. SSSS 2510-2521, and contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, copying, or the taking of any action based on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.