From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Scott, Alba L.
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2016 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [EXTERNAL] ILL: Cancer Discov. 2016 Aug;6(8):

Medlibers,

If any of you can send me a copy of this article, I would be more than grateful. I need it today.

Thank you.

Cancer Discov.<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27363975> 2016 Aug;6(8):OF3. doi: 10.1158/2159-8290.CD-NB2016-084. Epub 2016 Jun 30.
Pancreatic Cancer Survival Increases with Chemo Combo.
[No authors listed]
Abstract
For patients able to have surgery for pancreatic cancer, the adjuvant use of gemcitabine plus capecitabine, instead of gemcitabine alone, leads to a significant improvement in 5-year survival, according to results of the ESPAC-4 trial. The finding will likely change the standard of care for these patients.
2016 American Association for Cancer Research.
PMID:
27363975<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27363975>
DOI:
10.1158/2159-8290.CD-NB2016-084<https://dx.doi.org/10.1158/2159-8290.CD-NB2016-084>

[library]
Library Site<http://vaww.northern-california.med.va.gov/medlib/>

Alba Scott, MILS |Librarian
916-640-8429 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[untitled]