I have a rush please!  I only need two pages from this book.  It probably did not change much if you have the 12th edition.  We have a patient who is having surgery Monday!

In Berry & Kohn's Operating Room Technique, 13th ed (2017), page 235-236 deals with carriers of tuberculosis.

Lori Graham MSLS
CME Coordinator
Health System Librarian
Tanner Health System
705 Dixie Street
Carrollton GA 30117
770-812-5973 phone
770-812-6822 fax

Don't be a risk taker, Ask your Medical Librarian!

This e-mail and any files or attachments transmitted with it contain information that is confidential and privileged.  This information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) and entit(ies) to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations.  If you have received this information in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this communication.