Hi Jennifer,

Is the flow rate changing over the course of the run? We observe drift over
the course of a run as the magnesium perchlorate trap accumulates more and
more of a densely packed plug and the flow rate decreases. Presumably you
have baked the GC over a weekend? Why do you suspect the GC column? Do the
peak shapes change or the time between N and C?

andy

--
Andrew Schauer
206.543.6327