Hi Dewaine,
We hold our standards in two locations: PowerSchool and VCAT.  We also use
an LMS, Schoology.
What kind of issues are you having with standards?

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 12:07 PM, Dewaine Fitzherbert <[log in to unmask]

--
www.mtsd-vt.org

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain