I was able to get to Weebly and log in just now. We use the Google+
authentication for access. I know they had some issues last week that
directly impacted our main site but they were resolved within 24 hours.

Nick

Nick Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Lead Information Technology Technician
Chittenden South Supervisory Union <http://www.cssu.org>