Hi guys

My teachers are having trouble with communication and sharing.  I was asked
to come up with a few solutions to allow them to communicate electronically
while we also work on face-to-face.  I have a few ideas, but I thought I'd
open this one up to you all.  Let me know!

Joe

--
Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher

*Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev.
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.*

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family
Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
you may not forward it to anyone.