We ordered a green screen backdrop on Amazon that is very big (meant to be
held up by one of those photographer's racks, and then pulled out onto the
floor), turned it sideways and hung it from the ceiling and around a
corner.  It's still big enough that it can pull out onto the floor when we
need it.  It's similar to this one
<https://www.amazon.com/ePhotoInc-Photography-Chromakey-Background-1016G/dp/B00U3003JK/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1476803763&sr=8-6&keywords=green+screen+backdrop>
from Amazon.  That works very well for us, and has the advantage of being
seam-free.  We also have a pop-up one that can be used in a classroom or
"on location" and also some smaller pieces of fabric from Joann's (1-2
yards) that can be used for "special effects" (floating heads, flying
superheroes, etc.).