Edith,

At the beginning of the school year we had issues with Google Cloud Print
when I updated Chrome on our print server to version 52. When I spoke with
Google they were aware of the issue and send me a pre-release of version 53
that fixed it. I would check to make sure that Chrome running on your print
server is 53+.

Matt Vile
Network Administrator
Chittenden South SU