Hello Will,

In Linux the passwords are saved within the browser settings of the users'
account. If I delete the browser settings for a specific user then they
would have to log into Google again otherwise a user stays logged in even
if the account password is changed.

As I recall Windows will save those settings on a specific machine (those
settings do not roam). Do students stay logged in if they log into windows
on a specific (the same) machine?

Maybe it is possible to put the user files on all the machines or have
students use the same machines? Just a thought...

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain