I have had the issue for about 2 weeks, I have been in contact with support
and here is what they just sent me.

From Google Support;
Thank you for your message and the information provided I can see that when
you ran the Crosh test 3 of the URLs are failing which are
cros-omahaproxy.appspot.com, dl-ssl.google.com and omahaproxy.appspot.com.
I advise you to ensure these URLs are white listed on your Network once you
have whitelisted the URLs can you run the crosh test again and confirm that
all URLs are whitelisted.

Host name whitelist for all Chrome devices
accounts.google.com
accounts.gstatic.com
accounts.youtube.com
clients1.google.com
clients2.google.com
clients3.google.com
clients4.google.com
commondatastorage.googleapis.com
cros-omahaproxy.appspot.com
dl.google.com
dl-ssl.google.com
gweb-gettingstartedguide.appspot.com
m.google.com
mtalk.google.com
omahaproxy.appspot.com
pack.google.com
safebrowsing-cache.google.com
safebrowsing.google.com
ssl.gstatic.com
storage.googleapis.com
tools.google.com
www.googleapis.com
www.gstatic.com

Host name whitelist for single-app kiosk devices
If you use single-app kiosk devices, whitelist the following host names in
addition to the host names listed above:
cache.pack.google.com
chrome.google.com
clients2.googleusercontent.com
lh3.ggpht.com
lh4.ggpht.com
lh5.ggpht.com
lh6.ggpht.com

--
Robert Whitcomb
MEMS IT

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, ordistribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, pleasecontact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
copies of theoriginal message.*