We've been using the Lantronix xPrint Server for Google Cloud Printing all
year and we've had no problems. Every once in a while I may have to reboot
the unit but it's been problem free.

https://www.lantronix.com/products/xprintserver-cloud-print/

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 1:36 PM, Edith Fogarty <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Has anyone recently had trouble with Google Cloud Print?  I have ours set
> up as follows:
>
>    - Logged into Chrome with a "master" account on our Mac Server, which
>    is always on and always logged in
>    - "traditional" printers shared from that "master account" with a
>    Google Group that includes all users at our school (teachers and students)
>    - Printers are not showing up for anyone and haven't been since late
>    Sept
>
> I have tried
>
>    - Going to the https://www.google.com/cloudprint#printers
>    - Removing, readding, and resharing each printer
>

> Nothing has worked except sharing it with an individual (me).
>
> Thoughts?   Suggestions (other than buying a Cloud-ready printer this
> year)?
>
> Edith Fogarty
> Technology Integration Facilitator
> Bradford Elementary School
> 143 Fairground Rd
> Bradford, VT 05033
> 802.222.4077 x281
> 802.222.5196 fax
>
> *CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including
> attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is
> addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
> the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please
> contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.

Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607
Network Admin
SATEC VT

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the