These questions are beyond me..... but I do have a less technical question

Looking for to set up a  Raspberry Pi  table in the Innovation Lounge on
both Thursday and Friday at Vermontfest

Set up your Pi
Get the Pi Camera up and working
Perhaps a few hats if you have them.. if not.. I have them
A Pi project on display
Some ideas on how students / teachers might use this
Maybe a hands on activity folks can try
Probably not compiling kernels... but nothing stopping you from going there
with any folks who stop by and want to GEEK it out

If you're willing... interested.... can you ping me on or off line
at [log in to unmask]

Lucie