Good Morning Everyone,

We are wondering what others might be using for Health Office software to
track student visits, record, and so forth. We have been using SNAP from
PSNI for the last two school years. While we know that it can scale out to
our other schools with unification coming next summer, we thought we might
want to keep our options open to other platforms.

Thanks,

--
Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is
privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the