We use SNAP for our nursing software.  Our nurses were not satisified with
the security on the PowerSchool end of things (when they looked at it in
2009-2010).  One nurse could overwrite another's visit notes without a
record of who made the change or why.  There was an optional change log
field, but you didn't *have* to fill it out when making a change.  No idea
if that has been addressed in the intervening years, but we've been so
entrenched in SNAP that it would be hard to go back to a narrower feature
set at this point.

Melissa Hayden-Raley
Technology Supervisor
Milton Town School District
www.mtsd-vt.org

--

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain