That's a great Idea. I set up my own channel on slack a while ago that does
the same thing. It pulls the RSS feed of the listserv and posts it to my
slack channel. I couldn't' ever convince anyone to try it out, so I just
use it for my own organization and it keeps the listserv out of my Inbox
app.

It would be sweet to have it set up for the entire group. I love slack.