Hello everyone,

I am reaching out to school districts who use Power School grade book for standards based grading. My instructional team is having a difficult time managing students standards and the proficiency of the standard. We currently are on Version 9.3 and are moving to 10.3 later this year. Is anyone else facing this dilemma ?

My question to other districts and SU's who use PowerSchool are you using gradebook or TeacherPro or a third party to manage standards based grading like JumpRope or Canvas ?

Please pass this on to your PS admin within your district and have them contact me off list.

Thanks for your support in advance,

Dewaine Fitzherbert
Director of Technology
Springfield School District