I'm sure at this point, schools that received the donated Chromebooks have picked them up.  I was a bit slow getting to Burlington to pick them up and got them last Friday.

While going through and inventorying them, we're short a few power cables, and have a few mismatched cables that don't work with the donated Chromebooks.

Before I purchase new ones, I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same situation, so we could do swap for the correct power cables, or maybe just re-donate cables they don't need.

Thanks
Ben Leslie