Hi Lucie,

Our district will only image free apps for the district ipads...although we
have purchased a number of them.   We are a 1:1 Digital Promise ipad
school.  We have a green screen set up in the library....good to go for a
few years now.  I am just reaching out to see what's new and different.

Thank you,