Hi All,

Hope you're all having a good Indigenous Peoples' Day!

Caleb and I wanted to let you know that we're now accepting applications for our Winter 2017 MA in Teaching with Technology and Certificate in Educational Technology cohorts.

Applications for both programs as well as our $5,000 scholarship for teachers are due on December 5. The Winter Trimester starts January 13.

Feel free to email me ([log in to unmask]marlboro.edu) or call (802-451-7506) with any questions.

Take care,

Kara

--
Kara Hamilton