Did your students have any luck with this project?

Tom Heller
Tech Educator @ 802 Milton HS
Windows cleaner, Ubuntu user.

On Fri, Sep 23, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Michael Norkun <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
​I have seen the page and worked through the wiki with students. It works on supported phones, but we have donations of old
samsung galaxy s infuse 4g's.
They're not on the list.
However, it should work, but these devices don't have fastboot mode, you need to use heimdall as a fastboot replacement, but ubuntu flash or even phablet flash doesn't support this.

We've tried putting the phone in recovery and download mode and still nothing.
A student was attempting to compile a custom image today. We are letting it compile over the weekend. We'll see.