Hi guys

My teachers are having trouble with communication and sharing.  I was asked to come up with a few solutions to allow them to communicate electronically while we also work on face-to-face.  I have a few ideas, but I thought I'd open this one up to you all.  Let me know!

Joe

--
Joe Bertelloni
Technology Teacher

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This email may contain protected information covered under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.