From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucie deLaBruere
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 7:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GSuite for Education--Forms & Drawings?

Drawings was hardly ever listed separately in the past even though it was part of it

It was almost like it was considered a feature more than a separate product to mention.

I would assume it is part of it. This of course is only my interpretation

The documentation describes maps and blogger as not part of core services but as available if the domain admin allows. Many teachers use these and allow students with permission since they obviously can be educational

Sent from a mobile device

Thus the brevity (and maybe some autocomplete typos)