I have 1 charger I have no need for: Lenovo ADLX45NCC3A this does not fit the Lenovo 100s

Looking for

6 Lenovo PA-1450-55LL

1 Samsung PA-1250-98

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:49 AM, Scott Grant <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We too were short on cables but didn't receive any cables that didn't work for us.  Sorry.  I've already ordered "new" (Amazon) for the ones missing that have been deployed.