Scott - As an Epson fan, I often start at the Epson clearance list, and also check with the Top Floor or other local vendors.

steve

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/BuyEpson/ccProductCategory.jsp?UseCookie=yes&oid=-13266

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 9:36 AM, Scott Marshia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I have a school wanting to replace some of their projectors.  They are not looking for short-throw ones and they need to be low cost and cost effective.  Anyone have a thoughts?  Any that you have used recently that you can recommend?

I would love to start putting LCD displays in the rooms but they are not ready for that yet.

Thanks
Scott