We have had one board fail. It would not stay "oriented". I've heard that the old boards "sag". Smarttech sent us a free replacement. I wish we'd kept the old board, as they are great projection "screens". I've been replacing old unifi projectors with ones that have HDMI. I do wish there was a wide-screen inexpensive smartboard.

Since the software was initially free, the new software subscription plans irk me - but it's the way everyone is going. I've never had a software subscription budget line before, but now we need one.

steve