Edith,

At the beginning of the school year we had issues with Google Cloud Print when I updated Chrome on our print server to version 52. When I spoke with Google they were aware of the issue and send me a pre-release of version 53 that fixed it. I would check to make sure that Chrome running on your print server is 53+.

Matt Vile
Network Administrator
Chittenden South SU
(802) 482-7121