Good Morning Everyone,

We are wondering what others might be using for Health Office software to track student visits, record, and so forth. We have been using SNAP from PSNI for the last two school years. While we know that it can scale out to our other schools with unification coming next summer, we thought we might want to keep our options open to other platforms.

Thanks,

--
Travis Vigneau
802.752.2607

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.