Thank you so much for the feedback.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Melissa Hayden-Raley at MTSD <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We use SNAP for our nursing software.  Our nurses were not satisified with the security on the PowerSchool end of things (when they looked at it in 2009-2010).  One nurse could overwrite another's visit notes without a record of who made the change or why.  There was an optional change log field, but you didn't *have* to fill it out when making a change.  No idea if that has been addressed in the intervening years, but we've been so entrenched in SNAP that it would be hard to go back to a narrower feature set at this point.