When we first got Serials Solutions we argued endlessly about their
terrible subjects.  We didn't understand why they wouldn't let us add our
own subjects.  We asked for an enhancement but that was years ago and we
just gave up.

We added MESH and LC and figured having two subject systems couldn't hurt
even though it is still terrible.

Maybe now that they are Proquest I should complain higher up the food
chain.

Sara Pimental
Senior Consultant
Clinical Library
Kaiser Permanente
1 Kaiser Plaza, 16B
Oakland, CA 94612
Office: 510-271-2360
Cell 510-292-5015

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.