From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sara Pimental
Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: exercise bikes in the library

I will jump in here.

My office has invested in all this stuff.  Although we can only have the under the desk bike things in our offices/cubes due to room.  There is a treadmill room we can use alone or for meetings.

They haven't looked into the bikes yet but I can bet they are coming.  I have one at home with a little desk.

We are all getting desks that allow us to stand up.

I guess that is because one of our slogans is "Thrive"!

Sara

Sara Pimental
Senior Consultant
Clinical Library
Kaiser Permanente
1 Kaiser Plaza, 16B
Oakland, CA 94612
Office: 510-271-2360
Cell 510-292-5015

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or saving them.  Thank you.