From: InTech Open Access Books [mailto:[redacted]]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:40 PM
To: King, Fred
Subject: [CFP] Perception of Beauty

Dear Dr. King,

Based on your publishing history, InTechOpen invites you to write a chapter for an upcoming Open Access book on "Perception of Beauty," edited by Dr. Martha Levine.

InTechOpen is the world's largest Science, Technology and Medicine Open Access book publisher. Since 2004, we have published over 2,700 books, comprised of more than 45,000 scientific works written by over 95,000 international scientists. Our mission is to support researchers make an impact within the scientific community by providing free access to their published work.

For more information regarding the topic, important deadlines, and how to participate, visit your invitation page: [redacted]

We hope that you will join this project.

InTech - open science | open minds

W: [redacted]
T: [redacted]
A: [redacted] 51000 Rijeka, Croatia - EU

The information contained in either this email and, if applicable, the attachment, are confidential and are intended only for the recipient. The contents of either the email or the attachment may not be disclosed publicly. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail at [redacted] then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof. This communication is part of InTech's publishing activity and is not intended for unauthorized use or distribution.

To unsubscribe, click: [redacted]

My proposed contribution:

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun;
Coral is far more red than her lips' red;
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
I have seen roses damasked, red and white,
But no such roses see I in her cheeks;
And in some perfumes is there more delight
Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know
That music hath a far more pleasing sound;
I grant I never saw a goddess go;
My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground.
   And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare
   As any she belied with false compare.

Kinda catchy, innit?

MedStar Health is a not-for-profit, integrated healthcare delivery system, the largest in Maryland and the Washington, D.C., region. Nationally recognized for clinical quality in heart, orthopaedics, cancer and GI.

IMPORTANT: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records can be corrected... Thank you.

Help conserve valuable resources - only print this email if necessary.