From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robyn Aguiar
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 12:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Chat/Poetry: Steps taken to eliminate central line-associated bloodstream infections in a hospital ward

Fred, you really are talented--can I share as well (attributed to you of course)?

Two questions: are you in charge of your hospital's poetry slam and if not, you should be! And are you next in line for the Nobel Prize in Lit following big Bob Dylan ;)

Thanks for the Friday fun!

Robyn Aguiar, MSLS | Librarian
UCSF Fresno Medical Library
155 N. Fresno St.| Fresno, CA 93701 | 559-499-6510

[log in to unmask]  | [log in to unmask]

M-F 8:00-1:00 UCSF Fresno Library
M-F 1:30-4:30 CMC Hospital Office 5th flr Annex

NOTICE: WARNING CONCERNING COPYRIGHT RESTRICTIONS
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material.
Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship, or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement.