I believe I’m overlooking the obvious, but is there a standard source or reference for chemo protocols?  Physicians wants to know what the protocol is for Cladribine plus Rituximab for relapsed lymphomas.  I can find articles but was thinking there is a tidy chart.  Maybe it’s wishful Friday thinking.

Paula Olson, M.S.
Librarian
Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital

300 Randall Rd.
Geneva, IL 60134
630.208.4299 office
nm.org<http://www.nm.org/>

​

This message and any included attachments are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute proprietary or non-public information under international, federal, or state laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail.