Hi, Everyone.  I am not find the Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing indexed in Docline.  When I go to the website, the 'current issue' is December, 2015.  Can anyone please provide the following article please?  I'm willing to pay up to $15.

Thanks!
Emily

JOGNN June, 2016 Supplement, 45; S24 "Using Nursing Pillows to Prevent Newborn Falls" by Krening and Smith

Emily H. Erickson, MLIS
Medical Librarian
Mary Greeley Medical Center
1111 Duff Ave
Ames, IA 50010
515.239.2154

*The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Mary Greeley Medical Center*