Our Admissions department renamed themselves Patient Access, thinking that would be more understandable to the patients.  (?)  Now they are looking for an understandable Spanish translation.  Does your hospital have a Spanish name for its Admissions Department?  What do you call it in Florida, Texas, California, NYC, etc.?  I will summarize if I get multiple, distinct responses.

Thank you in advance, collective brain!

Brenda Pfannenstiel, MALS, MA, AHIP
Manager of Library Services
Children's Mercy Hospitals & Clinics
2401 Gillham Road
Kansas City, MO 64108
816-760-8878
www.childrensmercy.org<http://www.childrensmercy.org/>

Electronic mail from Children's Mercy Kansas City. This communication is intended only for the use of the addressee. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the agent of the recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately forward the message to the Children's Mercy Information Security Officer via return electronic mail at [log in to unmask] and expunge this communication without making any copies. Thank you for your cooperation.