From: Iris Fiallos
Sent: Friday, October 28, 2016 10:04 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL

Hello,

If you are able to help, I would be grateful. I have received a request to locate these three articles.  Once again all of the articles are from one journal:  Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.

1.        Korczowski B, Antadze T, Bradley JS. A multicenter, randomized, observer-blinded, active-controlled study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ceftaroline versus comparator in pediatric patienrs with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infection. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2016;35, (8): 239-247.

2.        Cannavino CR, Nemeth A, Kaplan SL. A randomized, prospective study of pediatric patients with community-acquired pneumonia treated with ceftaroline versus ceftriaxone. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2016;35, (7): 752-759.

3.        Blumer J, Ghonghazde T, Bradley J. A multicenter, randomized, obserever-blinded, active-controlled study evaluating the safety and                     effectiveness of ceftaroline compared with ceftriaxone plus vancomycin in pediatric patients with complicated community acquired bacterial pneumonia. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2016;35, (7): 760-766.
Thanks for all your help.

Iris Fiallos, MLIS
Associate Librarian
Larkin Health Science Institute