I am posting this for a colleague.

Where would I find the national number and total cost that  CMS paid for the CPT code 70553 which is MRI of the brain with or without gadolinium.   I am looking for how much CMS spent on the MRI internal auditory canal examination.  The internal auditory canal exam does not have a separate CPT code.   For this information  the physician will use  ICD codes for vestibular shwanomma, acoustic neuroma, tinnitus, and hearing loss or sensorineural hearing loss
I cannot find National numbers or dollar amounts for a year.   Is this something CMS publishes.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Andrea Rogers-Snyr, MILS, AHIP

Librarian

Beaumont Health