Dear all,

Center For Cultural Pluralism is excited to invite you to an interactive workshop on Uncommon Ground: How Awareness of Different Cultural Perceptions of Space Makes Teaching and Learning More Effective.

Date: Monday, November 14, 2016

Time: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Location: 427A, Waterman

Space is limited and registration is required through PeopleSoft.

Please follow these steps to enroll:

- Log in to PeopleSoft Human Resources at www.uvm.edu/~erp/portal/
- Go to Main Menu > Self Service > Learning and Development > Request Training Enrollment
- Click Search by Course Number
- Enter CCP009 and click Search
- Click View Available Sessions
- Click on the Session Number for the date you wish to attend
- Click Continue, Submit, Yes until you reach the "Save Confirmation" page.

You will receive a confirmation email with the subject line, "Request submitted."
Cancellations must be processed through Professional Development & Training at 802-656-5800.

We are also holding a presentation open to public on:

The Prime Directive in Our Times: Challenges to Understanding a Multicultural World.