Hi Folks,

I hope everyone had a restful Thanksgiving! As the end of the semester approaches we have a few loose ends to tie up.

First, here is the link to pay your dues online. You only have to pay once a year and it helps EWB continue working on both our foreign and domestic projects.

 https://www.regonline.com/registration/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1907927

Second, December Bake Sale! It will take place on Tuesday, December 6th in the Davis Center from 9:30-11am and 1:30-4pm. We're also hoping to sell in Votey. The more people who sign up the better.  Please fill out this google form with times you can volunteer and what baked goods you can make.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sTkN69fBn7gGoao_PD-FzfS9r4nUAUYr88UA_wxTEY8/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, keep an eye out for information about an end of the semester potluck.

Thank you,

Sam Marano