Hi Everyone,

I just thought that I would share this with all of you. The proceeds go to a really great cause, helping ASCE build there bridge.

Thank you,

Sam Marano

From: Ryan Graves
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 7:24 PM
To: Samuel Marano
Subject: CEMS Apparel Fundraiser

Sam please forward to your club,

Yo EWB,

ASCE is having a School of Engineering apparel sale.  Members of the club plan on tabling on the first floor of Votey this week (Tuesday through Friday) to collect orders and answer any questions students and faculty have. Some of last year's long sleeve shirts will also be available for purchase.

The sale will be going on until Sunday November 20th, in order to have the clothing done before finals start.  These shirts/vests/sweatshirts make great gifts for the fam

Contact Ryan Graves (ASCE VP) [log in to unmask]

Regards,

UVM ASCE