Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone's having a good day. I'm attaching the minutes from tonight's meeting, we had some great discussions and ideas!

Additionally, I'm including the link to sign up to tour the First Year Housing Construction Site at the end of this email.

Keep an eye out for an email about upcoming events, and have an excellent Thanksgiving Break!

Thanks,

Elle Mountain

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3rqsd09BzT1GMD6WHJMU3a8JHUf5wsyzUoABKKPQcXXCP4g/viewform?c=0&w=1

[https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/qZgqO8qtGIrMPO9pLGE9_zOR-19ys8GubGk38lTkaHs3U-rLBV3m_bNgmEd66UvhA-w=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3rqsd09BzT1GMD6WHJMU3a8JHUf5wsyzUoABKKPQcXXCP4g/viewform?c=0&w=1>

Interest List<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf3rqsd09BzT1GMD6WHJMU3a8JHUf5wsyzUoABKKPQcXXCP4g/viewform?c=0&w=1>
docs.google.com
First Year Student Housing Construction Site Tour