Yes I am involved, thanks for reaching out.

From: UVM Fleet Card [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Erin Fitzgerald
Sent: Tuesday, November 8, 2016 1:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A new fleet card is coming

Hello,

I am resurrecting the old fleet card list.  You may have been on the original list, or I may have used your contact information from the vehicle registration spreadsheet.

UVM is moving to a new fleet card vendor, from Wright Express to US Bank.  We have identified a number of items in the initial clean-up of information and data, including:

*         If you are no longer involved with the vehicles in your unit, please let me know.  I will remove you from this list.  If you know who the correct person should be, I will double check the list and add when applicable.

*         Department names - many department names have changed, and this is our opportunity create a new structure.

*         Drivers - In Wright Express, we will be inactivating any employee who has terminating.  If pin numbers have been passed along, they will automatically be cancelled.

*         Vehicles - we will compare vehicles in Wright Express and compare with the vehicle registration database spreadsheet.

Holly LeBlanc and Joanne Cheng, on the purchasing card team, will be working on the project with me.  You will be hearing from us over the next several weeks.

Thanks, Erin

[EFITGERALD_sign_032115]