I'll check with my programmer.

On Friday, November 4, 2016, Bob Owens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone know of a location where I can download a version of the College,
> Career, and Civic Life (C3) Framework for Social Studies standards?
>
> I can find pdf versions but I'm looking for an Excel or csv version that
> we can use to import into PowerSchool.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob
>

> --
> Bob Owens
> Technology Director
> Addison Northwest Supervisory Union
> 11 Main St. Suite B100
> Vergennes, VT 05491
> Office: 802-877-3332 x11
> Google Voice (802) 489-6610

Vince

*Vince GonilloExecutive Director of Technology *
Chittenden Central Supervisory Union
51 Park Street, Essex Jct, VT 05452
802-857-7000 ext 1040 office
802-238-7265 cell
www.ccsuvt.org

*If you need immediate assistance please contact **our helpdesk at
*802-857-7000
ext 1234 or *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.*

*For Technology News click here
<http://www.ccsuvt.org/category/blog/tech-news>.*

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192
or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.