Ditto on out-dated 4:3 aspect ratio. That's practically a crime.

We went to Epson BrightLinks and made our own bigger boards. Works great
and they double as whiteboards.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 9:15 AM, Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> *I think what will eventually get me to replace them is the need for new
> projectors, I can't stand to see a new widescreen, high resolution
> projector being put on an old out dated 4:3 format screen*.
>
> I'm in the planning phase to see how I can replace old Smartboard SB680
> boards and Epson 83+ projectors.

Susan Briere
Coordinator, IT Services
Rutland Northeast Supervisory Union
(802) 247-5757 ext. 24

*"The best way to predict the future is to invent it."  -Alan Kay*