Bob,

Interesting...I have a few questions,

ENA I believe is running on SoverNet's fiber, at least that's what our
Fiber is labeled as in Southern VT.  Do you know what FirstList is running
on?, I doubt they have their own fiber and are probably leasing it from
someone.  What town are you located in?

I just pinged 8.8.8.8 and also averaged about 25ms.

I'd be interested to see what a traceroute shows.

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409