Hello, piggybacking on Lucie's post....  I'm currently teaching a grad
course and here are a couple additional resources I shared with my students
yesterday. One is a 30-minute recorded Hangout and the other is a blog
post.  Both are from the EdTech Team.

 EdTech Team Live:  Google Sites Demo Q and A (this is recorded and
available on YouTube)
HTTPS://YOUTU.BE/G7GTFLBCRZQ <https://youtu.be/g7GtFlBCrZQ>

Suite! G Suite Google Sites Top Ten Web-based Tips
HTTP://BLOG.EDTECHTEAM.COM/2016/11/SUITE-G-SUITE-GOOGLE-SITES-TOP-10-WEB.HTML
<http://blog.edtechteam.com/2016/11/suite-g-suite-google-sites-top-10-web.html>

Happy Thanksgiving all,

Linda

--
Linda McSweeney

*"Knowledge not shared remains unknown."*
*                                                         --- Luigi L.
Lemoncello*

l <[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
@LMcSweeney802
+LindaMcSweeney